Sunday 6 July 2008

an excellent start

So, what possible better way could there be to start this blog than by serious procrastination? I'm about to go and fill in our official adoption application form, which I've been waiting to fill in forEVER, so of course I'm avoiding doing it and messing around on the computer instead. So far, I've sent emails to everyone I've ever met, stalked other people's adoption blogs and ordered a flash for my camera. And, well, I've been meaning to start one of these for a while so it seems like as good a time as any. The last week or so has been full of adoption-related activity, and I'm losing track of what I've told to whom, so from now on I'm going to try to put the definitive updates here. Starting from - well, maybe tomorrow I guess. Or the day after. For now - hello, blog world! I hope we will be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Over to you!