Monday 28 February 2011

Ready When You Are

Mr Linky is now live! So If you're participating in 'Let's Talk About Attachment', here's how to do it:

  • Write your post (that's the hard part).
  • Publish it on your blog
  • Go back to the original post and look for the new widget at the bottom
  • Type in your name
  • Paste in the link to your post (not the link to your whole blog, ie we want to see www.bunnies.blogspot.com/iluvbunnies rather than just www.bunnies.blogspot.com)
  • That's it!
A few extra points:
  • Post any time until Monday 7 March.
  • If you don't have time write something new, but you'd like to participate... pick your favourite previously-written attachment post and link to that.
  • If you don't want to post on your own blog, either comment in the original post or email me and I'll post it separately.
  • Do I need to say this? Everybody loves comments, so let's start some conversations. But remember to be nice. Obviously.
Thanks for joining in. I know I'm not the only one looking forward to reading these!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this, Claudia! Look forward to the conversation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I suffered from premature linkage. I haven't written anything yet. Sorry about that. You can remove me if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, what's the time difference between the East Coast of the US and wherever you are? If I'm going to meet a deadline, I need to know exactly what I'm dealing with...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This could not possibly have come at a better time. Just spent all weekend with Ariam biting me any time I told her something she didn't want to hear. Attachment or normal? Who the h knows when you are a first time parent??!! Really can't wait to sit and write the post and hear some comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sitting here 'hee-hee-hee'-ing at premature linkage, Julie! I'll delete your original link and wait for you to link to your new post.

    And Liz... you can have until midnight on 7 March, YOUR time. (So bad luck to people who live in New Zealand on that one, huh?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay. Done. My fingers are actually tingling because I'm so freaked out by my crappy post. I am sharing something that makes me feel like a failure and that is SCARY.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just realized that I linked my entire blog- not just the attachment post- to your link. Ugh. What to do? Can I fix it or is it something you can do?
    Sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Mindy,

    I'm going to try fixing it - for some reason, sometimes the linky will let me edit, and other times it won't. I've tried once with no luck - will keep on trying!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. dammit. i am not done writing and it's monday the 7th. and it's the 8th where you live. crap. extend, extend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did an old link (past thughts) and a new link to the questions you posted.

    Thanks for the challenge!

    Another mom of Ethio twins!
    'Nicky'
    http://rowanfamilytree.com/2011/03/20/attachment-parenting/

    ReplyDelete

Over to you!